I am Abhishek Borkar, a postgraduate student at National College of Ireland with a keen interest in Information Security. I am delighted to be involved in this years 100minds campaign. 100minds is a social enterprise project founded in 2013 that brings together some of Ireland’s college students and connects them with one cause to achieve big goals in a short space of time.
To read more about 100minds: https://www.100minds.org/about
To support the life-saving work carried out at Temple Street Children's University Hospital.
• In the race to save a child’s life every minute matters.
• And that’s why every year the hospital needs to spend more and more money upgrading and replacing vital pieces of life-saving equipment.
• These purchases are crucial and allow Temple Street to stay at the forefront of paediatric care.
• These machines save lives and ensure our little patients have access to the best care possible at a time when they need it most.
Supporting the Families:
• When a child is sick in the hospital, it places a massive amount of emotional and financial stress on everyone parents, siblings and friends, so it’s often the little things that people remember most.
• The fund allows the Medical Social Work Department to assess a family’s needs and offer them extra support when needed.